Endurance Saddle with Stonewall Living Bar® Fit Technology
Engineered to Fit so you can ride YOUR saddle on any horse.
Patent Pending, Proven and Revolutionary, Stonewall's Living Bar® Fit Technology causes the saddle's rigid, 3D footprint to morph in real time to match whatever equine it rests upon all the while perfectly transmitting rider loads over the entire contact area. No hot spots means - Horses move freer and in comfort.
The morphing movement of the close contact Living Bars® provides for an intimate ride between horse and rider. Movable Cantle and Stirrup locations means a rider's position can be tuned to the horse resulting in a more centered ride and sizing can be easily changed with tool free adjustments.
This minimalist Endurance Saddle is kitted out with popular light weight, functional components that endurance riders prefer. Customizing a saddle to your preferences is also available and choose Custom Living Bar® Saddle to do so.
Endurance Saddle Specifications:
- Carbon Fiber Saddle Tree with Living Bar® Fit Technology
- Living Bars® covered with high wear Apron Leather
- Sliding Cantle with leather covered Cheyenne roll
- Minimalist English nylon Billets
- Fleece lined Billet Patch
- No pinch Narrow Leather Fenders in standard or long length
- Movable Stirrup Hanger with stainless steel square Dee
- Leather Endurance Flap with soft grain black top leather stitched for extra grip
- Black Leather Seat with long life shock absorbing foam shaped for long distance riding
- Breast Collar Dees - Stainless Steel 1" flatwire
- Crupper Dee - Stainless Steel 3/4"
- Four Dees on Cantle for gear lashing - Stainless Steel 3/4"
- Pommel Apex Dee for whatnot - Stainless Steel 3/4"
11.8 lbs (5.35 kgs) light weight.
- Each saddle ordered includes a 30 day risk free trial period
- Breaks down for travel
- Ongoing Rider support
- Patent Pending
- Manufactured entirely within California
Components and Hardware subject to change without notice
*Some special needs horses will need shimming to fit their unique shape.