Add Pressure Mapping
A private saddle fitting consultation is done by Mechanical Engineer Jackie Fenaroli.
A saddle fitting with pressure mapping includes:
- Measuring your horse(s) and compare back shapes using the Dennis Lane Card System
- Identifing critical fit features on your horse's back
- Predicting fit issues based on horses with similar backs
- Evaluating the fit of your saddles on your horse
- Recommending saddle pads and shims
- A written report with pictures
Plus real time pressure mapping of your saddle(s) on your horse.
- Identify high pressure points
- Visualize what your horse feels as s/he moves under the saddle in real time
- See your center of gravity and movement when riding
- Identify well or poorly fitting saddles quantitatively
- Compare performance of different saddles